Da: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Per conto di
Klaus Wolf
Inviato: venerd́ 25 giugno 2004 11.33
A: vdr@linuxtv.org
Oggetto: [vdr] ANNOUNCE:DVB Upgrading from 2MB to 4MB

Hi,

we are offering a service for upgrading full-featured DVB-CARDS from 2MB to
4MB.
After this modifikation you can make use of a fullscreen OSD in 256 colours.

If you want to do this upgrade by yourself, we sell SD-RAMs too.

Please visit our webpage: www.wolfsoft.de/dvb.htm

Have a nice Day

Klaus Wolf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index