[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.2 (development)

On 29 Jun 2004 slawe <slawe@europronet.hr> wrote:

> I was wondering if you could do me a faver. It's quite obvious that your
> plugin can display subtitles through SS1 tv-out. Maybe it is also
> posible to displat only divx subs onto the live stream from DVB card,
> meaning that while I'm watching Matrix Reloaded from Multivision I can
> load Croatian subs on it. I've seen such solutions in Windows enviroment
> so I tried to explain how this should work here

I don't know if that what you want is possible, but in any case
this is not (and will not be) part of the mplayer plugin.

The plugin is designed to watch video files with mplayer, nothing
more nothing less.

Regards.

PS: isn't there something like a dvb subtitle plugin?

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt@gmx.de  | http://www.muempf.de/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index