[vdr] Re: which driver for which card?

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 11:00, Richard Müller wrote:
> I use the dvb-driver 1.0.1 in my system (c't-vdr from the 08/2004-CD) together
> with a Hauppauge rev 1.6 (with hardware mpeg-decoding). Now I added a WinTV
> Nova rev 1.0 budget card as second card, and (even after new installation
> with both cards) vdr showed a "time out" while recognizig this card. Driver
> 1.1.1 fails too. When removing the new card, everything works again.
> Any hints?

Just to be sure: The second card is connected to your sat dish or
switch? It does lock on a channel (check it by calling femon with -a1;
use -a0 to see what's happening on the first card)? If that's not the
case check the connection with a standalone receiver.

Anyway: Can you provide some more details on "vdr showing a time out",
may be some excerpt from the log files?

Peter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index