[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.4.1 plugin

* Reinhard Nissl <rnissl@gmx.de> [040627 22:38]:

I'm pleased to announce release 0.4.1:

- VDR: Improved performance. Please apply the vdr-1.3.11 patches which are
  available on my homepage.
- VDR: Fixed recording replay when reaching the end of a recording in
  trickspeed mode. VDR switched to play mode instead of ending replay.

	http://www.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.3.11-CanHandleAreas.patch
	http://www.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.3.11-replay.patch
	http://www.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.3.11-transfer3.patch
Hi Reinhard,
I have a full featured DVB-s card, I applied the three patches and I just
saw that playback was like at 3X speed. I have to try one by one, but by
their names it looks like it's the second one (-replay.patch).

--
And the silence came surging softly backwards
When the plunging hooves were gone...

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>