[vdr] Re: Anyone using 2 DVB cards with VIA EPIA ME 6000?

Sebastian Frei wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is the famous "video data stream broken" bug in the budget card driver.
> Many people have it, nobody knows how to solve it. It is not related to your
> EPIA riser card.
>
> To get more information search vdrportal.de for "stream broken".

Thanks, I've done that. My impression is that this message may be caused
by a lot of different problems, but what stands out somewhat are
problems with the 2-card setup (1 FF, 1 budget) I have.

I'll investigate that further by starting from a "minimum" configuration
up to the full setup including VDR.

Wolfgang

> S.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index