[vdr] Re: vdr integration into Freevo

Jari H wrote:
> I have been thinking from last month that vdr should have full dvb
> and dvd functionality in the same packet becouse these are mpeg2
> media..
>
> But otherhand divx,mp3,ect. would be nice.. so i camed into samekind
> solution like in mytheatre?: push button and media/program changes.

More or less this is what freevo is doing. What to play a dvd? Freevo
starts xine. mp3? we start mplayer or xine.

Freevo is only a ui to select a program which should do something you
want. And for tv it could be vdr.

Dischi

--
It's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets
another beer.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index