[vdr] Re: noad 0.4.2

Jeremy Hall writes:
Hello,
I don't recall how I solved this last time I built noad, but it seems the computer is having a hard time with compiling cchecklogo.cpp. It is because asprintf in whatever encarnation of stdio.h exists on my computer doesn't include asprintf in the prototype used in noad.
How can this problem be resolved?
It's a missing define of _GNU_SOURCE (i never need that)
Try: CPPFLAGS=-D_GNU_SOURCE configure
If that don't help, add the folllowing lines at top of cchecklogo.cpp
#ifndef _GNU_SOURCE
#define _GNU_SOURCE
#endif
theNoad

_J
In the new year, the Noad wrote:
Hi,
there is a new Version of noad available. You can find it on the noad-Homepage at www.freepgs.com/noad (or just google "vdr no advertising" ;-) .
Changes
- default nice-level changed to 19
- fixed a bug in checkBlackFrameOnMark
- fixed a bug in checkMarkPair
- ignore last line in detectBlackLines (bottom)
- fixed a bug in ac3 detection
- added some helper-scripts from Andreas Lenz (noad_scripts.zip, see README inside zip-file)

What is noad?
noad is a small programm that tries to detect advertising breaks in vdr-recordings and write cutting marks into the marks.vdr. Read more on the noad-Homepage.
theNoad