[vdr] Re: noad 0.4.2

Hello,

Are you aware of a tool that would take the vdr cutting routines and put
them into a cmline executable?

I want to:

process the marks.vdr and output the multiplexed pes to stdout, or
optionally a file.  That way, I can take the existing recordings and
live-process them for a project I'm doing that wants multiplexed pes on
stdin.

_J

In the new year, the Noad wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2004 18:11 schrieb Jeremy Hall:
> > Hi,
> >
> > yes this fixed it, thanks.  It might be worth putting that in the
> > README.en file.
>
> No, it is fixed in the configure.ac of the next release ;-)
>

> > _J
> theNoad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index