[vdr] Re: saving recording info

the Noad wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 6. Juli 2004 22:05 schrieb Jouni Karvo:
> > hello,
> >
> > would it be possible for the VDR to add a file containing the timer
> > information (including channel etc from where the recording was made)
> > to the *.rec directory?
> >

> Appended a patch for that. With that patch vdr writes a file "recinfo.vdr" in
> the recording directory. Inside this file are two lines:
> first line is the complete timer-info
> second line is the complete channel info.

I don't think it is a good idea to introduce yet another file for this.
What I'll probably do is to modify the summary.vdr file, so that it contains
tagged entries (like the EPG data file does), which can be extended to hold
information as described in the original post.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index