[vdr] Re: Converting radio recordings to wav

Also sprach Andreas Tille zu "12.07.2004 18:19" Anno Domini:
Hi,

I'm using VDR 1.2.6 (from LinVDR distribution) and have recorded some radio
streams.  If I was converting just the audio stream of a TV recording
I used either

    mencoder 001.vdr -oac pcm -ovc copy -oap fout=44100000 -oafile out.wav
or
    mplayer 001.vdr -ao pcm -vo null -srate 44100 out.wav

[...]
Any help how to convert the radio stream recording to *.wav?

Use vdrsync (vdrsync.vdrportal.de) to demux the plain mpeg audio stream. This can be edited afterwards with any conversion tool capable of mpeg audio data, including mplayer!

CU
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "printk("VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. "