[vdr] PreferredChannel Patch for 1.3.11

I released my preferredChannel Patch (formerly for 1.2.6) for VDR 1.3.11

From the patch description (see the patchfile itself):

  PreferredChannel Patch
  =======================

  Written by: Thomas Keil (tkeil@datacrystal.de)
  Thanks to: LordJaxom

  This patch lets you specify a channel you would like
  to watch the next time you start VDR.

  Go to Menu->Setup->Miscellaneous->Preferred channel
  With left/right you can choose the channel.
  If you choose "channel used last", the entry before the first
  channel, VDR starts with the channel you watched before you
  shut VDR down.

  For bug reports etc please contact me by email (tkeil@datacrystal.de)
  on www.vdr-portal.de (Username "Thomas" or search for the
  prefchan patch thread.) or on IRC: irc.vdr-portal.de, channel
  #vdr-portal

If you're interested you can download the patch here:

  http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=19823&sid=

Have Fun!

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index