[vdr] Re: cut_in_place.cc v0.1 - Cut recordings with minimal copying

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Sascha Volkenandt wrote:
> Just a little suggestion to implement a "safe mode" which would make the undo
> function unneeded:

  I think that would be great, however I believe my lazyness prevents me
from implementing it.  As the cutting has worked flawlessly for me and I
have not made any accidental cuts yet, there is no motivation.. :-) It
would be nice though to have confirmation in recordings menu for executing
the command, maybe an option in reccmds.conf.  Just hitting key 1 seems
too easy to do by accident.

  Anyway, please feel free to implement it :-) it you have time.

  Btw. I fixed the compilation problems with g++-3 some of you noticed.
It's at http://www.iki.fi/hyvatti/dvb/ as usual.

Jaakko

--
Foreca Ltd                                           Jaakko.Hyvatti@foreca.com