[vdr] Channels.conf

Hello list,

I'm having troubles with the channels.conf file as I live in the US and there doesn't seem to be many made for here. I want to try and see what free channels are on echostar8 and want to get the free to air channels on AMC3 so how would I setup the first few lines of a channels.conf file so I can use szap? Here is the link to AMC3 on LyngSat: http://www.lyngsat.com/tracker/amc3.html Is the info on that page enough to start out the channels.conf file? Also, I have two DVB cards and two sats, do I need all this to go in one channels.conf file?

Thanx,
Stan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index