[vdr] Re: OT: video routing between PVR and DVB-s

Am Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2004 16:47 schrieb Stefaan Coddé:
> FiëstaI'm planning to add a PVR card but I have no clue if this card can
> send it's video and audio signals
> also trough the DVB-S card. or is this not related to the cards used but
> just VDR?

Together with the ivtv-drivers and the analogtv-plugin for VDR, you can use
the PVR just like a Nova-Card, meaning you can watch, record, cut and
playback everything that comes from that card and watch it on your DVB-S
TV-Out.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index