[vdr] Re: BUG (minor) regarding caching of recording names.

Tomas Prybil wrote:

Hi list,

The new feature of caching all the recording names have one drawback. At least for me using a replay-only VDR box for my beamer. Since that box doesn'nt have a full featured card I need to restart vdr in order to get the new recordings. BTW they all use nfs for /video.

Maybe Recordings.NeedsUpdate() needs to be triggered or periodically get set?
Hmm, I'm getting sleepy ;)
Of course it has nothing to do with the fact of not using a FF card. The reason for not updating NeedsUpdate (!) is probably neither adding nor deleting recordings.....

Good night from .se

/t

Home | Main Index | Thread Index