[vdr] Feature Request: configurable REMOVECHECKDELTA

@Klaus:

In every new vdr-version I change REMOVECHECKDELTA from 3600 to 86400 to get my harddisks, which are going to sleep after a idle time of 10 minutes, not to often started.

Would it possible, to make this via OSD-Setup configurable?

BTW.: The power consumption from my vdr-system (Epox 8k5a2, Duron 1300, 2x DVB-S Rev 1.3, 1x DVB-T, 1x MPEX, 3 disks) decreases vom ~140W to ~122W by switching the disks off.

BTW2.: 1 W/a ~ 1 €/a

Alfred

Home | Main Index | Thread Index