[vdr] Re: RE : [ANNOUNCE] vdr-wapd-0.0.5

> > Hello Thomas,
> >
> > Thanks for this wonderful plugin! Now that 0.0.5b brings
> > authentication, nothing can stop us from using it!
> > Well except that I have some issues :D I was able to get (once) the
> > login and password - but didn't passed this point.
> >

> I guess I know why ;-) There's another bug I have to fix in
> the Base64 decoding. Have you tried a _longer_ login name and
> password (> 4 chars)?

I had just another try with version 0.0.6b, and I had the same core dump.
I tried with a login name of 7 chars and passwd of 14 chars.

Then I rebuilt everything and it started to work with the same login and
password! So I guess, it is not an issue anymore...

Anyway, this plugin works like a charm and it's really a killer plugin for
VDR. Thanks for your hard work.

Olivier.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index