[vdr] vdr 1.3.x: cDvbDevice::HasLock deliver wrong status

Hi,

i try to find out why budget cards (ff also) fails after some time. I have
seen all fails happend if the new filters where set before the fontend is
finaly tuned, so i played around with a little modified
WAIT_FOR_LOCK_AFTER_TUNING loop...

  time_t t0 = time(NULL);
  while (!dvbTuner->Locked() && time(NULL) - t0 < 10){
        usleep(500);
 printf("lock override\n");
 }

  if (!dvbTuner->Locked()){
 printf("Livepids OFF!\n");
 TurnOnLivePIDs = false;
  }

Problem is, there are only one (or sometimes two) FE_READ_STATUS calls i get
in the dvb_frontend_ioctl() funktion, i think this one came from
"cDvbTuner::Action". So i think there is a problem with
"cDvbDevice::HasLock".

BTW: I have changed dvb_frontend_ioctl() in a way that FE_READ_STATUS could
only report HAS_LOCK if tuning is finaly done (if fe->state &
FESTATE_TUNED).

Some idea for a funktional HasLock call in vdr?

Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index