[vdr] Re: cut_in_place.cc v0.1 - Cut recordings with minimal copying

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 02:09:29PM +0300, Jaakko Hyvätti wrote:

>   http://www.iki.fi/hyvatti/dvb/

Hello :-)

I was think it was meaningless to cut VDR recording, even with your
speed cutter : I was wrong !!!

Normally, I convert my recordings to DVD using vdrsync.pl but some ones
are quiete broken and vdrsync.pl isn't able to do it (neither ds.jar,
nor X08, cPVA.exe) but VDR can play those perfectly... So in that case,
having a really fast cutting is really tremendous, then I can burn to
DVD just the vdr recordings :-)

An hudge thank for this perfect tool !!!
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index