[vdr] Re: Wishlist: TV/Radio selector

I demand that Lauri Tischler may or may not have written...

[snip]
> Anybody know a tool to get rid of all cruft in channels.conf where vpid =
> 0. [...]

Is it *definitely* cruft? A channel's VPID could be zero for only some of the
time; it could be a part-time channel, perhaps sharing audio and video IDs
with another. The BBC do this with some of their channels (UK DVB-T).

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.packages.html>

If you suspect a man, don't employ him.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index