[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] nvram-wakeup 0.97

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the new version 0.97 of nvram-wakeup.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvram-wakeup/

This is a (small) program  that can read and write  the WakeUp time in
the  BIOS  (via /dev/nvram on kernels >= 2.4.6 or via direct I/O).  On
this  WakeUp  time  the computer will be powered on automatically from
the soft-off state.

A short list of changes since 0.96:

2004-07-21: Version 0.97 (beta)
 + Added  support  for  upper  nvram on boards with VIA's VT8233 south
   bridges.
 + Added two new configuration file options: chk_method and day_no_bcd
   (see 'man nvram-wakeup.conf' for more information)
 + Added man pages for all helper programs and scripts.
 * Renamed guess-helper.sh to guess-helper.
 * Fixed a minor bug in the time helper command.
 + Added several new mainboards. See CVS logs for details and credits.
   Thanks to everyone who sent me his/her board configuration.

Debian- and RPM- packages are also available (thanks to Tobias Grimm)

All the best,

        Sergei
--
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de               /\\