[vdr] Re: problems with editing in 1.3.12

On Monday 2004-07-26 22:34, Dick Streefland wrote:
| After upgrading vdr from 1.2.6 to 1.3.12, I cannot edit recordings
| anymore. Setting markers with "0" works, and I can jump to a marker
| with "7" and "4", but only once. After that, vdr responds extremely
| slow to remote buttons, sometimes the delay is 50 seconds and
| sometimes there is no response at all. Is this a known problem?

Sorry to followup my own post, but I just found other reports of this
problem in the list archives. The LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4 workaround fixes
my problem! However, does this workaround have any disadvantages?

--
Dick Streefland                    ////               De Bilt
dick.streefland@xs4all.nl         (@ @)       The Netherlands

Home | Main Index | Thread Index