[vdr] Re: Simple "dialog box" functions for OSD?

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 10:23, Lars von Wedel wrote:
>  > I'm wondering if there is a simple function I can call to
>  > bring up the vdr equivalent of a dialog box with a message
>
> You can use Interface->Confirm to have the user confirm some action or
> Interface->Status to simply display a message. Don't forget to call
> Interface->Flush afterwards.

I'm using Interface->Confirm at the moment but the message is too small
(a line at the bottom of the screen). Does Interface->Status put the
message in the same place? I'm working on an alarm plugin so that a
message is shown on screen at a specific time, and I want it to be big
and very obvious!

;)

I will test later on...

Cheers,