[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Yaepg Plugin

Hi,

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH, what a cool plugin.

I did a few changes to adapt it to PAL (OSD-Height 576), but there is still one small
thing left: Can you sortly describe how to display six lines of channels ?

Thanx,

Tilo

Jeremy Jones wrote:

Hi all,

I have created a new EPG plugin named Yaepg. The main advantage of
Yaepg is that it has a Picture-In-Grapchic EPG (the video window is
displayed in the upper 1/4 of the screen while the guide info is
displayed on the rest of the screen).

Sceen shot:
http://bball.f2g.net/img.jpg

The screen shot quality is poor, what shows on the screen is better.

Download:
http://bball.f2g.net/vdr-yaepg-0.0.1.tar.gz

Note: This plugin requires an av7110 (Nexus-S, others ?) based card
and requires patches to both vdr and the kernel driver. The patches
are included in the plugin, please see the INSTALL file for details.

Many thanks to DJ_FX, Laughingman and Cym for testing!

bball

Home | Main Index | Thread Index