[vdr] Re: howto use a ff DVB-s w/ broken tv-out again?

Weinberger Andreas wrote:

hey,

Hello,

some time ago i broke the tv-out of my DVB-s rev.1.3 :(( So all I need is a simple way to reroute the decoded video to the tv-out of a graphics card.

why? just connect the svideo outputs at j2 and use it directly
or convert it to fbas (simpel LC circuit). then is perfekt like
the first day ;)
Really?

I fried the "normal" Output of my Nexus-S card while plugging it into a running tv-set (yea, I was that dumb).

Should i still be able to get the rgb Signal?

kind regards -ph-

Home | Main Index | Thread Index