[vdr] Re: howto use a ff DVB-s w/ broken tv-out again?

hey,

> really? wow. i had thought somehow that even tv-out via J2
> would be broken,  too. gotta try that. Thanks a lot !

tvout aka fbas _is_also_ broken via j2. i'm talking of y/c
output (so called svideo) which is on different av7110 ports...

> But still, I am curious about 'my' way of rerouting it to a
> graphic card. any  ideas?

either fbtv or mplayer -vo fbdev.
(btw, szap -r "pro7" and a mplayer -vo fbdev /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0
is perfect for testing budget cards :))

perhabs you want also to check out www.vdr-portal.de - i'm sure
there are plenty of threads with those questions.

-- randy

Home | Main Index | Thread Index