[vdr] Re: EPG 'scan' button

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Lauri Tischler wrote:

Is that supposed to do something, if yes then what ?

From VDR/MANUAL:
  Scan                   The "Red" button in the "Setup/EPG" menu can be used to
                         force an EPG scan on a single DVB card system. If pressed,
                         and the primary DVB device is currently not recording or
                         replaying, it will loop through the transponders once and
                         then switch back to the original channel. Any user activity
                         during the EPG scan will also stop the scan and bring back
                         the original channel.
Obiously I cant read, missed  keywords 'single DVB card' and 'transponders'
I was sort of hoping it would scan the currently tuned satellite compleatly.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index