[vdr] Re: Hauppauge Nexus card

Anders Sandell wrote:
Hi,
I am looking at getting a Hauppauge Nexus DVB card, I found some at ebay.com at 175 USD (which is quite cheap sompared to swedish prices).
The cards they are selling are revision 2.2 which apparently is quite recent. Has anybode ran into any problems related to revision 2.2 or american cards. They say that they should be identical to the cards sold in europe, but you never know ....
I personally would not buy a nexus anymore. There is no way to get RBG besides soldering to the AV7110 directly which is not quite as easy as I expected :(

Why dont you go with a TT Premium 1.5Rev? The sell for around 170 euros (for instance on usa-x)?

kind regards Philip

Home | Main Index | Thread Index