[vdr] CropMode in softdevice 0.0.7pre2

Just a note while testing, but it's not very important for me at the moment.

When I set CropMode 16:9 in the softdevice menu, the blue plane seems to be moved up the amount of cropped pixel at the bottom of the image, while the rest of the colors remain in place.

What seems more important to me than CropMode would be ScaleMode : scale a 2.35 image to full screen (or part of), to display the 720x576 resolution on my 16:9 TV while keeping the full display lines (zooming on the TV effectively reduce resolution). But that's another point.

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index