[vdr] Troubles with DVB-C boards

Hi,

I’m using VDR 1.3.12 in a little set-top-box viaC3@800.

My stb embed two DVB-C : one is a full featured, the other is a budget card.

When I plug the two cards, everything seems to be OK. Lspci show me the two cards and the driver is OK (I looked into the syslog)

The problem is that sometimes (it happens randomly) when I try to record something on a FTA channel, VDR create an empty recording and does nothing.

Do you know if there are some shield and/or card chaining troubles with DVB-C ?

Thanks

PS: with or without plugins the result is the same…

Home | Main Index | Thread Index