[vdr] Re: teletext

Luca Olivetti wrote:
Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

BTW: The -r option is obsolete since version 0.4

I missed the announcement for 0.4, just tried it and it still doesn't map correctly the charset, e.g. instead of 'à' I see 'ä', instead of 'è', '§' (this on italian teletext). On spanish teletext instead of 'ì' ,'Ü', instead of 'ò', '^', instead of 'ù', '_', etc.
(for the spanish part where I wrote ì, ò, ù it should have been í, ó, ú).

Bye