[vdr] Re: How das GRAB work?

Am Freitag, 6. August 2004 11:50 schrieb Matthias Schniedermeyer:
> In syslog i first got "ERROR: /dev/video0: No such file or directory".
> That's correct /dev/video0 is from the "stoneage".
> So i symlinked dvb/adapter0/video0. Now i get
> "ERROR: /dev/video0: Device or resource busy"

If you consider decoded full frames "stoneage", then I wonder if you read the
matrix code directly... /dev/dvb/adapter0/video0 is certainly the wrong
device, you could as well symlink /dev/video0 to a cd-rom device. Consider
creating the real /dev/video0 device node instead.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index