[vdr] Re: Problems with EPG on Sat.1, Kabel1 and maybe others

Hi Patrick,

> since nearly two weeks, I recognice problems with the EPG on The
> ProSiebenSat.1 transponder on Astra. I'm used to record some series on
> sat.1 and Kabel1. One of the is "M.A.S.H." on Kabel1, broadcasted daily
> at 19:15.

> Since 26. july, the EPG does not contain a episode title any more, which
> leads to naming the episode "_" by vdr itselv or to not store the
> recording in the "M.A.S.H." subfolder but named simply "M.A.S.H." if
> programed by vdradmin. Another series affected is "Picket Fences",
> broadcasted saturdays on Sat.1.

see http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=20472&sid=
(german only).

The ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG recently changed their "General Terms and
Conditions" that vendors of EPG services and onlineprogramservices like
TVTV or tvinfo.de has to license the program-information. So it seems
the ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG makes the EPG, which is broadcasted for
free, useless for these services to make them buy licenses.

Regards,
 Roland

--
Military intelligence is to intelligence what military music is to music

Home | Main Index | Thread Index