[vdr] New User questions.

Hello,

I just started using VDR, and I am loving it.  I was used to mytheater in windows.

I have few questions I have to configure VDR to my liking..

1. I have a Matrox G400 graphics card with dual out.  Can VDR provide full screen output to the TV out of G400?  I loved the dvdmax feaure of Matrox G400 in Windows, so i am looking for an equivalent.

2. I find the keyboard as remote only works when the terminal that runs vdr is active.  I use a remote with a USB reciever that acts just like a keyboard (twinhan).  How will I make sure the remote works even when the wondow running vdr is not active?

I am sure I will have more questions as I start using VDR more.

Thanks for this great program!!

Monk.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index