[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.5.0 plugin

Am Sonntag, 8. August 2004 20:53 schrieb Reinhard Nissl:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce release 0.5.0:
>
>      http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.5.0.tgz
>
> 2004-08-08: Version 0.5.0
>
> - Added paragraph to INSTALL about using the correct xine-config in
> Makefile (suggested by Luca Olivetti).
> - Fixed SEGV (in remote control code) which happend when VDR was exitting
>    (thanks to Mattias Grönlund for supplying the patch).
> - Added a Makefile switch DONT_CHANGE_XINE_VOLUME to have vdr-xine never
>    change xine's volume control (e. g. when connecting xine to VDR), as
> this might lead to (un)muteing the wrong audio channels (requested by Jouni
> Karvo).
> - Fixed quickly switching between play / pause. There is still a lockup
> left to fix that appears on some machines when jumping between cutting
> marks (thanks to peter_weber69 at vdr-portal for testing the fix).
> - Added video scaling by xine post plugin 'vdr' to support yaepg plugin.
> One will have to add "--post vdr" to the command line or select the post
> plugin via the user interface. As yaepg patches VDR, you'll have to tell
> vdr-xine whether you want to support yaepg by enabling SET_VIDEO_WINDOW in
> Makefile. - Looking forward to having the xine part integrated into CVS,
> the locations of my plugins in xine-lib's source tree have changed. INSTALL
> was updated to the new patch procedure. A current CVS source tree is
> required (can be found on my home page, too).
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Bye.
Hi,

the xine-lib cvs from your page and cvs from xine homepage didn't compile
because sgmltools arent installed. SGML is installed at my Linuxfromscratch
System and at the moment i'll try to find out if i could use sgmltools
because the latest source is from 2001

cheers

Home | Main Index | Thread Index