[vdr] softdevice TODO list ?

Hi all,

Good news : I still didn't find any of my previous recordings that make softdevice CVS crash anymore.
It still crash on very bad live shows (I'll re-align the dish, but crashes are not the Right Thing).

So : is there a TODO list for softdevice ? What do Stephan and ordinary users consider urgent to fix, or useful additions ?

I'll begin with the following things :
* OSD is still fully transparent
* there are still crashes, in extreme conditions
* I still have to polish my vdr-plugin-softdevice Debian packaging stuff
* zoom mode (anamorphic ?) for correct display of 720x576 resolution with black stripes shows on a 16:9 TV (virtically expand the image so that it fits the whole 576 rows, leaving black stripes alone)

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index