[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Test of AV7110 firmware with AC3 loop through

Hello,

just a small question, is it supposed to works with DD receiver that
don't work with AC3overDVB ?

I have tested it with my 2.6.8-rc4 kernel using ttpci-firmware, with a
recording made from ZDF which vdrsync.pl tells me it has AC3 :

audio stream bd info (AC3_audio):
Sample frequency:    48000
Bitrate:             448000
Mode:                2/0
Frame length (bytes) 1792
Frame length (ticks) 2880 (90000 / sec)
App. Size (bytes)    1984640

And my DD receiver just stay in Pro Logic, and don't go to DD...

I would really enjoy if I could get ride of my soundcard (especially
know that I can't get AC3 working with it for a few days...) :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index