[vdr] Re: Looking for testers: streamdev-0.3.3-pre2

> I assume you use a VDR < 1.3.7? Try putting a forward declaration of
that
> class on top of client/menu.c:

Yes, I still have 1.3.6 on the server as it has proven to be quite
reliable, and I don't want to break up the server too often... I've been
having 1.3.12 on the client for a while (needed to wait for a working
DXR3 plugin first) and that's been quite reliable too, so I guess I'll
upgrade the server any month now...

Anyway. I got 0.3.3-pre2 running with my configuration. Still couldn't
compile client on 1.3.6 but I don't need it there.

I'm sorry to report that the channel switching problems are still there,
and there are also sound disturbances every other time I open the OSD
(even after the 10->50 patch you sent to mailing list) and once a minute
or so without OSD or other activity than live TV.

If it helps anything, I have 3 DVB-C cards (full + 2*budget).

I friend of mine has 3 dvb-c cards, but they are running on a 1.3.12. He
also reported problems. What was interesting, he reported he once got
live stream for channel "4" while he requested the stream for channel
"1". Examining the channels.conf it looks like both channels have the
same vpid and apid, but they are on a different frequency... I guess
this proves streamdev reads data from a wrong device, or the device gets
tuned into another channel than streamdev thinks it is on...

I guess I'll have to switch back to 0.3.2-pre2 for now to get rid of the
audio tsirps. Hoping to see pre3 soon...

					Teemu

Home | Main Index | Thread Index