[vdr] Re: Problems compiling plugins.

>Yeah, I am using the release version on the plugins home page.  I didnt know about the pre2 version.  I will check it out to see if it will fix my problem.   Thanks!

The pre2 version compiled fine.  However I get distorted video, more like when you play PAL content on  a NTSC tv (my content and TV is NTSC).  Do I need to make any changes in the source code to fix this?

In the INSTALL file with the plugin, it says to apply the provided em8300_patch.diff patch to the dxrx plugin, however, I could not find em8300_patch.diff.

Thank you!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index