[vdr] Re: Streamdev 0.3.3pre2 - exiting

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:
Am Montag, 16. August 2004 11:07 schrieb C.Y.M.:

The problem is a bug in streamdev server where it does not create the

Is it a bug? I thought it was just "default"... I think I should know it :-)

Anyway, I will set both servers to "on" by default in the future. Since the streamdevhosts.conf, which MUST be set up for the server to work correctly, I don't think this is a security risk.

Before streamdevhosts.conf, I chose that default to not open up anyone's VDR to the wide world 'by accident'...
Thanks Sascha. To my shame, although I navigated as far as Setup -> Plugins -> Streamdev on the OSD, I did not realise all the parameters were an "OK" away from there.

After CYM's post I looked again and found the setting to enable the server.

So far I have only tried the HTTP side of it and it looks great so far. I am particularly pleased with the low load (CPU 70-80% idle) on my Pentium 1 233 vdr box.

Kind regards,

Richard

Home | Main Index | Thread Index