[vdr] Message does not clear after being displayed

Can anyone tell me why this snip of code does not clear in the OSD after it
has been displayed?  I can still see parts of "scanning recordings..."
behind the color coded function keys in the menu.  I would assume that
"Skins.Flush()" is supposed to remove the message, but it doesn't.  Thanks.

#if VDRVERSNUM >= 10307
  Skins.Message(mtStatus, tr("scanning recordings..."));
  Skins.Flush();
#else
  Interface->Status(tr("scanning recordings..."));
  Interface->Flush();
#endif

Home | Main Index | Thread Index