[vdr] Re: Outdated EPG-Box

I have seen a different inconsistency between the Now/Next information and the schedule data. I examined the EPG data and found a program listed as lasting 24.5 hours (it should have been 0.5 hours). This event was stuck in the EPG as running "now" since VDR still believed it was still running, even though the schedule also had other programs listed after this event.

C T-9018-8197-8261 ITV 1;ITV
E 14723 1093926600 88200 4E
T ITV Early Morning News
S Main national & international news.

As far as I can tell the only way this event could have got into the EPG data is a bug in the transmitted schedule data. The program is no longer listed in the EIT being broadcast at the moment so I can't confirm this for certain.

I searched through my 7 day EPG and didn't find any other occurances of this problem. The longest other program I found in the schedule data was I think 19.5 hours long which covered the time between shutdown and restart of a channel with a limited broadcast schedule.

For reference I placed a compressed copy of my current complete epg.data at
http://www.jburgess.uklinux.net/epg-bad-itv.data.bz2 (269kB)

Jon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index