[vdr] Re: Message does not clear after being displayed

> Oliver Friedrich wrote:
>
> > I have a similar problem, but it only occurs on the lcd of
> my box when i
> > send a message via the MESG command or VDR shows the
> shutdown question.
> >
> > I'm using vdr 1.3.12 with lcdproc plugin 0.0.10
> >

> This is a known problem. Since some 1.3.x version vdr does not send a
> notification any more when the message disappears.
>
> I'm sorry but I do not remember the source of this information.

I have rebuilt vdr 1.3.12 and all the plugins (applying all the latest
patches I could find) and the problem has disappeared.  I guess this issue
has been fixed and I was just doing something wrong.  Thanks for all your
input.

C.Y.M.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index