[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] fahrplan.pl - get up-to-date train timetables (for Germany)

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce a little script I wrote. It uses the website of
Deutsche Bahn in order to download up-to-date timetables for a given train
station. Very handy if you want to make sure your train is not behind
schedule. It can be easily integrated into VDR via commands.conf. The output
looks like this (Munich Hauptbahnhof):

--------
Fahrplan 02.09.04 (17:00 - 18:07 Uhr):

17:00  S5 Herrsching
                  ca. 5 Minuten später
17:03  S7 Wolfratshausen
                  ca. 5 Minuten später
17:05  S8 Nannhofen
                  ca. 5 Minuten später
17:07  S(A) Altomünster
                             pünktlich
17:07  RB26670 Plattling
                             pünktlich
17:07  S8 München Ost
                             pünktlich
17:08  S1 Freising
                             pünktlich
17:08  S1 München Flughafen Terminal
                             pünktlich
--------

Setup-instructions can be found in the script. You need to have Perl and the
LWP-module installed.
Download at: http://www.huitl.de/vdr/fahrplan-0.9.tar.gz
Screenshot: http://www.huitl.de/vdr/fahrplan.jpg

Robert