[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.5 (development)

Hi,
> Hi,
> a bug-fix release of the MP3/MPlayer plugin is available on my
> homepage.
>
> NEWS:
>
> 07.09.2004: Version 0.9.5 development (vdr 1.2.6/1.3.12)
> - Resolved several oddities in progress display if the player is idle.
> - Now removing trailing '/' from source definitions in
> *sources.conf and warn
>   the user about this.
> - Outdated entries in the MPlayer resume file are removed now.
> - Fixed playback start delay in case the background scanner is
> working on the
>   current song.
> - Fixed progress display for net streams. Reported by Wolfgang Fritz.
> - Fixed MPlayer rewind button (broken by sources fix in 0.9.4).
> Reported by
>   Sebastian Kemper.
> - Updated finnish translations. Provided by Rolf Ahrenberg.
> - Added a patch that prevents the VDR core from aborting the MP3 player in
>   black background mode (see patches subdirectory).

thank you for the patches, but (Kernel 2.4.21, cdfs-2.4.20-a, VDR 1.2.6) now
(also with 0.9.4 but not with 0.9.3) I've some problems with audiocds.
I nearly can't jump to another track and then the vdr will not response to
any other action (no output in the syslog)
It seems that will come from the new "idle-modus" ...

Another thing: CDFS and CDDB are not a perfect team --> my little patch:
(i) cdfsedit.pl in /bin
(ii) in decoder-snd.c (soory I haven't the source here)
#define CDFS_PROC "/tmp/cdfs.new"
+#define CDFS_EDIT "/bin/cdfsedit.pl"
cDiscID::Get(void)
   bool res=false;