[vdr] Re: [OT] low power CPU and matching mainboard

  Oliver> Or if you understand german read the following source:
  Oliver> http://www.de.tomshardware.com/cpu/20040903/index.html

Unfortunately it seems, that not many mainboards are able to detect Mobile
Athlon CPUs. I had to test three different uATX Mainboards to find one which
supplied the desired Voltage - but only as a guess... (ECS K7SOM). None of the
Mainboards I tested, detected a mobile Athlon.

Regs
 Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index