[vdr] Re: Editing recordings crashes VDR. Using dxr3 plugin.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 05:02:33PM +0200, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> >VDR version is 1.3.12 and dxr3 plugin is vdr-dxr3-0.2.3-pre2
> >
> >When I use the remote to mark points to edit in my recording, it works
> >fine, but when I jump between the markings, VDR hangs for a while, and
> >then crashes.
> >
> >Is this a known problem, and is there any fix available?

I just want to say that this is exactly same behaviour I have noticed with
vdr-xine.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies

Home | Main Index | Thread Index