[vdr] Disk-access every hour

Hi,

does vdr touch or scan or whatever /video-dir (or files below that) once
every 60 minutes?

I have 2 HDs in my system, one is running /video, the other one all the
rest. The HD mounted as /video is sent to sleep since it is quite noisy.
Every 60 minutes the HD spins up and spins down some minutes later again
and I don't know what process is causing this. Monitoring disk-access by
activating /proc/sys/vm/block_dump did not help. I'd like to find a way
to only access /video when I access the recordings-list, play or record
a movie.

Christian

--
                Christian Holpert - christian@holpert.de

Internet kostenlos mit dem alten XXL-Tarif, Einwahlnummern und eine FAQ dazu:
                    http://www.internet-ortstarif.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index