[vdr] dproc

Hi,
I wrote a program which gets video- and audiostream, teletext and some epg from
my wintv nova-s. It can record video/audio or broadcast it over the lan.
There is a telnet interface on port 12345 to enter commands or view epg.
I would appreciate if somebody could have a look at it and give my some
feedback although there is almost no documentation yet.
I uploaded the first release to
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uuaul/dproc/dproc-0.1.tar.gz
I would like to store the decoded schedule-tables (table_id 0x50-0x6F), too,
but don't really know how since it is a lot of data. Do you have any sugestions?

thanks,
        axel