[vdr] wrong autotimer with vdradmin

I'm using vdradmin with the autotimer feature.
Since some weeks I have a problem with these autotimers.

I have an autotimer for Bill Cosby on Kabel1 with
start time: 10:00
end time: 12:00

vdradmin adds correct timers like 11:15 - 11:45, but there are wrong
timers as well. E.g. 04:00 - 04:45 which is not in the above
mentioned time window.

As I read somewhere on this mailinglist that Kabel1 (or another
station) transmits wrong epg entries on purpose, I switched to the
Austrian version of Kabel1 and Pro7.
But even if the epg is wrong, these timers shouldn't be installed as
the timewindow is wrong?

Anyone else with the same problem?

Thanks
 Thilo

PS: no, tvinfo or whatever is no alternative
--
Thilo Wunderlich  -  tw@7eins.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index